Australian Online Company Registration
Incorporator.com.au provides the quickest, easiest, automated way to register a company in Australia (either a Pty Ltd, or various other types of Australia-wide companies) and get incorporated. Just click the START button and follow the prompts. Setting up a company online is so quick and easy using Incorporator, you can incorporate now!
Features and Benefits
- Choose your own available company name (or incorporate your existing business name) – no need to buy a pre-named shelf company
- Incorporate a company with a single online secure credit/debit card (or PayPal) payment of $665 ($177 inc GST to Incorporator + $488 ASIC company register fee) – no more to pay (accepts Amex, Diners, Visa, MasterCard or PayPal)
- No need to pre-register or login or create an account – register company name and start your company straight away. Australian company registration has never been so easy!
- No requirement to give out your email address before, during or after the set up process – documents may simply be downloaded directly from the Incorporator website after incorporating
- Not just private Pty Ltd companies or off the shelf companies – you may establish an unlimited or a limited liability co. (private or public) in Australia using Incorporator
- Test drive the site FREE – try it out before you start
You´ll receive all the associated legally required documents, including:
- ASIC Certificate of Registration
- Australian Company Number (ACN)
- After Incorporation Documents’ (share certificates, company register etc.)
- Before Incorporation Documents’ (consents, agreements to take up shares etc.)
Ensures that you set up the Company in full compliance with the Corporations Act 2001 (Australia) and that its company name registration will immediately appear on the Australian company register at ASIC.
If you like what you have read so far, BUY ME A COFFEE.